Your wheels may need realignment if:
• Your vehicle has hit something (e.g. a kerb or major road hazard).
• You notice that your tyres are wearing abnormally or unevenly.
• You experience handling problems, such as pulling to one side
• Your steering wheel does not return easily after a turn.
• Your steering wheel remains at an angle when driving in a straight line.
Whatever the make or model of your vehicle; our wheel alignment experts will find any
faults in a jiffy, and get your wheels pointing in the right direction in no time at all.
models is here to save the day. We'll get you back on the road for less, just give us a call
Poorly aligned wheels can cause undue pressure on your tyres; leaving you facing costly
bills for replacement tyres.
Act now and book a free tyre safety check and wheel alignment with Cleveland Tyres of
Birkenhead to prevent your wheels causing you unwanted expense.